News & Events | 22 Aug, 2022
Calling for Research Participants in Singapore: We seek the views of 200 working adults on the future of work!
The Research Focus
What are the opportunities in the future of work? Will digital technologies (such as Artificial Intelligence, robotics, etc.) create new and better jobs, or is the future a lot more uncertain? What experiences do you already have with digital technologies in your current work/profession? How can you best be supported to prepare yourself for the future?
We want to hear from individuals on their experiences todate, and views on the future of work. Your views are important to help us recommend ways to shape the future of work towards human augmentation, social inclusion and shared prosperity. A total of 200 research participants are sought.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Currently working in these industries:
- Digital/Advanced Manufacturing
- Technology (e.g. AI firms, software development, edtech, healthtech, HR tech, fintech)
- Based in Singapore or working remotely for a firm in Singapore
*Additional parameters may apply due to sampling requirements
- 45-60 minutes interview either via Zoom or in-person
- Guiding questions to be send to you beforehand
- S$50 voucher as an appreciation for completing the interview (only for participants based in Singapore)
- Confidentiality of data fully assured
- Right to withdraw from the study at any time
- Access to seminars/workshop based on the findings
Interested to Participate?
Indicate your interest to participate by completing this form https://suss.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a4uFlg4tQHwD4Ca. One of our researchers will contact you.
About the Research Team
The research programme has the dedicated attention of more than 20 researchers from around the world. It is hosted by Cardiff University and the Institute for Adult Learning, and funded by SkillsFuture Singapore.